HRS has risen to near the top of my list in a few weeks. With higher lows over the past four and one half months, crossing above both the 50 dma and the 200 dma and maintaining a rising bottoms line, this choice is worth a longer look.
Harris Corporation (HRS), together with its subsidiaries, operates as a communications and information technology company that serves government and commercial markets worldwide.
Some of the good points:
1. Early developing chart pattern. Recent break up above the 50 dma and 200 dma.
2. Consistent uptrend and rebound from the lows of July 1 '10.
3. Good average daily volume of about 950,000 shares.
4. Earnings per share have increased during the last eight years.
5. Forward P/E ratio is at about 10.
6. Dividend increased to 2.2%.
With Friday's closing price at 46.18, HRS could be poised for a smooth ride.